Mohammed Hassan AbujaWeb Technology Expert
Web Development Course Curriculum
Our course Curriculum and course outline are tailored with the Industry's needs and standard.
- Lectures 44-50
- Hands-On-Projects 7+
- Duration 88-101 hours
- Sessions 2hrs daily
- Skill level Beginner - Advanced
- Language English
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes
Web Develoment is simply the act of developing Applications that can run on the internet or intranet. These applications can range from Websites, social media apps, online appications(web Apps) weather broadcasting, banking applications etc.
Students are issued completion certificate at the end of their program, which signify and recognised them as fully qualified Front-End Developers(Front-End Students) and students that undergoes the training of Full-Stack Development will be having a certificate that recognise them as fully qualified Full-Stack Developers(Full-Stack Students).
- Understand the principles of creating an effective web page, including an in-depth consideration of information architecture.
- Become familiar with graphic design principles that relate to web design and learn how to implement theories into practice.
- Develop skills in analyzing the usability of a web site.
- Understand how to plan and conduct user research related to web usability.
- Learn CSS grid layout and flexbox.
- Learn techniques of responsive web design, including media queries.
- Be able to embed social media content into web pages.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.cv
- Getting started with the web development.
- Understanding the duty of a web developer
- Understanding the Necessary tools for responsive web development
1. Introduction to Web Development
- Learn the basic building blocks of the web and create an HTML document.
- Explore and apply HTML semantics as well as form and graphic elements.
- Learn the entire Elements and Tags Necessary to build your first App
2. HTML, HTML Semantics and the Web
- Apply advanced HTML attributes and use it to create dynamic content.
- Learn how to use advanced HTML for dynamic Content.
3. Advanced HTML & Web Accessibility
- Learn basic CSS styling and apply it to a web page.
- Learn to link your CSS to your HTML document.
4. CSS, STYLING And the Look of Your Website
- Learn to Create a CSS grid layout for a web page.
- Learn to design and style the layout with CSS
5. Advanced CSS Layout
- Learn and apply advanced CSS styling such as transitions and animations.
6. Advanced Topics in CSS
- Integrate CSS variables and understand how pre- and post-processors work.
7. CSS Preprocessors & CSS Variables
- Learn and practice the concept of version control with Git.
8. Git & Version Control
- To prevent errors and conduct cross-browser testing.
- Hosting your application or Website
9. Code Quality, Testing, and Web Hosting
- Learn the essesntiality and the concept entirely with to Bootstrap
- Essential Need for Bootstrap
10. Introduction to Bootstrap
- Learn the concept of Bootstrap Customization
- Learn Bootstrap Layout, Forms, Content and Components
11. Advanced Bootstrap
Website/Application Integration and Beta Testing
Samuel Olubunmi ToluwaseInstructor
Mr. Olubunmi, is a database and cloud Technology Professional, that specialised in Azure and Amazon Technology. With over 11+ years experince in the field of cloud computing and cloud systems. He is a graduate of Computer Science from one of the most refutable institutes in the Country.